Nagelsmann takes Sané not five hours in his arm

Nagelsmann most recently found clear words about the unsightly whistles of their own fans - and Joshua Kimmich has said something to his team and DFB colleagues on Monday (really cheeky).

The Causa is not ticked yet. Nagelsmann namely on Tuesday at the press conference before the DFB Cup duel with the Bremer SV, which is missing about Manuel Neuer and also Robert Lewandowski, were again addressed to the incidents. And that in the summer of RB Leipzig to the Säbner Straße Coach has remained sober as clearly in his statements.

Sané.tv trainer voice

Nagelsmann defends Sané against whistles from the ranks

All videos in the overview

It's always about the way for me

I've said enough for the whistles - and, for example, said that I do not find it good, says Nagelsmann. If the whistles come out of the foreign block, then you have to endure things. But just whistles of one's own followers are a UNING: Everyone has to - and that I have said more often - evaluate for themselves, how to deal with each other as a person.

The fact that a person in the limelight of many pages is opened with the burning glass is not the problem. With that you have to clear according to Nagelsmann: In the end it is normal that you will be rated in your job - and if your job is public relations, then you will be judged by the public. It is also a bit far that You have to endure things. But: It's always about the way for me. For if he is now more critical and less critical, does not change the current fact that it is not good how to deal with him - and that he as Players will go out of their own fans.

Sané.tv - voice

Really cheeky: Kimmich criticizes whistles against Sané

All videos in the overview

Soon again a symbiosis

Nagelsmann would definitely be helping his protégé, though he would not want to overdo it and should: I myself was not different with him now. I have a short message after the game (3: 2 against Cologne, Sané for break exchanged by Jamal Musiala; Note d. Red.) Written, where I have given him my opinion a 'bissl' clearer, what I think of it and what I would advise as a person. A tip as a person quasi. But then have Of course, I also told what I do as a coach now with him and that I do not take him to his arm now for five hours, just to show everyone that I strengthen his back.

According to Nagelsmann, in this matter, in this matter, in the next few days and weeks for the 25-year-old Sané simply, inwardly work in itself, that he simply shoots and assists, and then every fan can think about whether he can consider want to celebrate with him or is rather quiet. It just goes to march absolutely in the right direction and then repaid with performance. Then I think that will soon be a symbiosis as it should be.

Be nice to each other!

Julian Nagelsmann

Generally, Nagelsmann's words have also been fitted at the press conference on the unsightly pfiffs on his last sentence on this Tuesday, when the 34-year-old is still about the company in itself and about full-occupied stadiums, which the company with all its facets is quite well imagined , spoke. His credo about problems existing and giving it in the future: Be nice to each other!

The contract periods of the Bayern professionals

Comments