John Cho did not know anything about Cowboy Bebop before Live

For two years it has been revealed that the actor John Cho would be responsible for starring the adaptation Live-Action of COWBOY BEBOP prepares Netflix . However, CHO completely ignored how important it was the original anime for pop culture, and after having investigated a little more about it, he decided to accept the role of Spike Seigel.

During a recent interview with vulture , CHO revealed that he did not know anything about Cowboy Bebop before Netflix recruit it for the project. It was not until the job offer came when the actor began to do him, and then he understood how important this anime is.

I did not know. The first thing I read and what I fell in love was our script of the first episode, which I thought was really bright and I thought 'What the hell is this?' And then I researched the anime and I just thought that this was the piece more Unique entertainment that I had seen in a long time: the combination of genres, characters and music. I spoke to Aneesh Chagatny, who led Searching, to talk about that: 'Do you know a program called Cowboy Bebop? I received an offer to work on an adaptation of this anime '. I remember that he said to me: 'You have to do it.' I had not realized that it was something very important.

The Live-Action of COWBOY BEBOP will be making your debut at Netflix next November 19 and here you can see your first images.

Via: Vulture

Comments